1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is LJ Whorlow & Sons trading as First National Real Estate L.J Whorlow (ABN 69 004 972 276) of 46 Evans Street, Sunbury Vic 3429
3. Employees of the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
4. This promotion begins 15/7/2015 and closes 01/12/2015 at 12.00pm AEST
5. To be eligible, individuals must during the specified period contact LJ Whorlow First National with the name & contact details of the person/s you wish to refer prior to the Appraisal being conducted and/or the signing of an Exclusive Sale Authority.
6. Should you refer a client who has already been referred to us, you will be notified as such and will not be eligible for payment for this referral.
7. The prospective client has not previously contacted LJ Whorlow First National.
8. Should we complete a successful transaction, you’ll be rewarded in the following ways: • For a sale property, the referrer will be paid $500 by way of an Eftpos Gift Voucher within 7 days of settlement of the sale
9. You may refer as many clients as you wish as payment is only rewarded after completion of a successful sale.
10. If a referred client makes multiple property transactions, the referrer will be rewarded for all transactions.
11. This offer is valid until 1st Dec 2015 however may be withdrawn or altered at any time.
12. This offer is not available to Rental and/or Landlord referrals
13. LJ Whorlow First National holds no liability for clients not receiving notification of changes to this offer.
14. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the gift voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift voucher.
15. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Nothing in these terms and conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State or Territories of Australia (Non-Exclusive Guarantees)
18. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agent) excludes all liability (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of (a) the promotion (b) the collection of the prize (c) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control) (d) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference (e)any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter (f) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions (g) any tax liability incurred by a winner or (h)use of a prize.